Bans that cannot be appealed:
- Bug abuse
- Real-world trading
- Account theft
- Other manual permanent ban (e.g. fraud, community safety)
If your account was not banned for the above reasons, please be aware of the following:
- A ban can only be appealed once.
- Repeated or abusive appeals won't help your case.
- Appeals sent after a decision has been made will not be reviewed.
- We are unable to reply to requests about pending appeals.
You are responsible for what happens on your account. Account sharing is against the rules. Offenses are punished regardless of who was on the account.
If you believe your account was compromised, please make sure you secure your computer and account before proceeding.
To appeal a ban, please make a ticket within the support section.