Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Xandium Studios may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
If you purchase Xandium Studios's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to service and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Xandium Studios collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Xandium Studios may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Xandium Studios and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Xandium Studios does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Xandium Studios may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email, or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Xandium Studios, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Xandium Studios may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Xandium Studios or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Xandium Studios; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Xandium Studios, or the public.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Xandium Studios does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you not use this application or its associated websites and services.
From time to time, Xandium Studios may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Xandium Studios, you may opt out of such communication by going to your "Account Settings" and then the "Notification Settings" page.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement